Studies on increasing efficiency in energy use processes have allowed for solutions that lead to a significant reduction in energy consumption for the same effects and results.
It is a good idea to consider replacing those old lighting fixtures in your house because new models can contribute to your home efficiency and help you pay less for energy consumption. You can choose designs that distribute the luminous flux more efficiently and work with modern LED technology or have built-in smart technology. To produce the same level of light as a 60W incandescent bulb, an LED bulb only needs 7W. This means saving 80% per year and achieving a higher light intensity level with less electricity consumption. The LEDs are extremely durable and built with solid components that can withstand the toughest conditions.
How to get energy efficient lighting
Some criteria for achieving energy efficient lighting include:
- selecting lighting fixtures with high luminous efficiency and with appropriate color rendering properties
- choosing lighting fixtures with effective light distribution and high luminous efficiency
- choosing a system adaptable to changing the lighting requirements
- choosing lighting fixtures with low installation and maintenance requirements
- painting the rooms with adequate colors that complement the lighting effects, see examples https://jmelectricinc.com/.