The traditional lightbulbs that we all know so well are no longer the only choice to supply the light we need, what’s more, they are no longer the most efficient option either. Modern technology has come up with several great lighting solutions, LED lightbulbs being among the best for many reasons – here are some qualities that male LED lights an excellent investment:
- Superior energy-efficiency – LED bulbs can provide an output of 135 lumen on the watt, being one of the most economical solutions available today;
- Longevity – rated for 50,000 hours of operation, LED bulbs stand out when it comes to life expectancy as well;
- Rugged construction – due to their special construction, LED lights do not use any filaments and they are made from strong material, therefore they are much more resistant to impact than conventional bulbs;
- Instant light – unlike other energy-efficient lighting solutions, LED lights don’t need any time for warming up;
- Environment friendly bulbs – most other types of light bulbs use mercury or hazardous gases, but not LED bulbs;
- Controllable light intensity – LED lights can be used with dimmable switches that allow for the adjustment of the amount of light delivered by the bulb. For energy saving tips, visit with electricians Denver area to find out how to save on your electric bill.